20100425

Me, you, us, god, identity, power, and control.

As a god, you must realize something.  You are in control.  If you don't do something about it, then no one is in control.

One of the fears coming down through generations is a god who created the world, and then forgot about us or died or is for some reason absent, powerless, or disinterested in the world.

Is this the world in which you want to live?  Those things of which you choose to be aware are the things of which god is aware (whether you buy wholesale my ads about you being god, and me too).  If you choose to ignore something, you have removed god's awareness of that, and god can not act on it.  Try and become what you already are.

In the great words of Christopher Robin, "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

The day you believe that is when you realize infinity.  Once you do that, and I do that, then We are God.  Each person who chooses to identify Self with Other is one more aspect of God.  If the identity is true and sincere, this god may be wrathful, and may be merciful, and may not make any sense sometimes, but it is a god I can get behind and worship with my whole self, knowing that this god has my best interests, and the best interests of every creature and thing there is in all of existence...


ok, sorry, off the soap box now. 


What do you think?  Any reasons you want to tell me I'm totally off my rocker?  Or can I do anything to help you to believe that belief is a tool that you control, and if you don't control it, then it will control you (and, transitively, control god)?  Any comments, questions, concerns, insults, compliments, flames, or non-sequitors?

No comments:

Post a Comment